Thursday 3 October 2013

Matt the Elder is back!

It's fair to say I've completely dropped off the radar lately. I haven't blogged for over a month. My attendance at City Church had been sporadic. And the last elders meeting I went to I didn't say a word.

It's been a tough month. I've been feeling really unwell for ages. Completely wiped out and lacking energy. Turns out I've been fighting a nasty infection. It all came to light after an emergency dash to the dentist!

Anyway, you'll be pleased to know that I'm feeling much better. In fact, I feel like the old me once again!

Apologies for not keeping you up to date with the goings on at City Church but now things are back to normal the blogging continues apace!

Starting with my trip to The Holy Land! Stay tuned for regular updates about my holiday to Tel Aviv, Jordan and Eilat!

With very best wishes,
Matt the Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment